Friday, May 22, 2009

last memory


Well this blog is about the last memory but i'm going to tell you about some of my best memorys. First on the list is the baseball season, it was my last year and it was the most fun i ever had. i got to play with all my friends for what could be the last time ever. Next was prom, iwent with a group of friends and had tons of fun. My date was mt good friend maria, we both had a great time and was something i will always remember. Another memory would have to be gradbash. That is another thing i will never forget. Being able to see akon and being within 10 feet of him was crazy. watching other people getting push and ran over was funny. having them shut down the parks for the seniors was great. meeting new friends and seeing old friends was cool but i dont want to say good bye to them. I can not wait till i get to walk the stage and for it to all be done and be able to stay i finished high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment